Saturday, August 27, 2011

Better is...

Some of you may remember THIS POST.

Recently, we were at the first night of revival at our church and Elijah had to go potty right as service began (surprise right???)   So as I was waiting for him to come out of the bathroom, I was enjoying the praise band from the foyer, as they were playing "Better is One Day"

A few minutes later, Elijah emerges from the boys restroom singing at the top of his lungs... They'd reached the chorus by this point (come on, sing it with me, better is one day in your courts ,better is one day in your house...)Anyhow, they'd reached the chorus and Elijah is trying his best to keep up and sing along and he blurts out this gem...

"Better is one day in your courts, better is one day in your mouths..."  Yes, my friends, he said MOUTHS instead of house.   Hey it sounds alike right?


I wish I had a way to document every single thing the kid says, he cracks me up all day long, every single day!


1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness!!! How cute!!

    By the way, I'm doing Horizons preschool. Anxious to hear how you like the first grade program!

    ReplyDelete