Thursday, August 18, 2011

5 months old (yesterday)

Photobucket

My sweet little man is 5 months old! I can't believe how quickly time flies!

I've put away almost ALL of his 0-3 clothes, and he's finally filling out the 3-6 so they don't look like they are falling off. He's still wearing a size 1 diaper, but I don't know how much longer that will last either!

He weighs in at a whopping 15 lbs!
He has been rolling over from back to front occassionally, and he loves to roll from his tummy to his back.
Just in the last week or so he found his feet and loves to play with them.
He's starting to sit up on his own for brief periods of time, but he's not sturdy enough for me to just leave him there yet.
He's showing a lot of interest in our food, so I'm sure he's going to LOVE when we let him eat solids in a month or so, but until then he's still nursing on demand.

He is a drool machine, though no sign of teeth just yet, we'll see though. My other two haven't cut teeth until 10 months or later!

He loves Kyley and Elijah, and he lights up when they talk to him :) I just love it.
He is ticklish and I love to hear him giggle when someone finds a tickle spot!

Asher man, we love you so much!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment