Thursday, August 4, 2011

a jumbled up mess.

Today is the first day in over a week I haven't felt like my head was going to explode. We have so much going on and so many things to do right now that I have neglected the blog, partly because I was too busy, and partly because I haven't had time to think about what to sit down and write.
My brother & sister in law (and niece) have been in town for a week, so we tried to see them as much as possible, while juggling painting our children's area (it's going to ROCK!) , pre-wedding prep work for some of our awesome friends who are getting married on Saturday, and then normal work/house/kids that we do on a daily basis.
Oh and did I mention that our 8th anniversary was this past week? I'm so blessed to be married to my amazing husband, and it's been a wonderful 8 years!

Anyhow, I have a lot of pics and a lot of other things to post about but I need to organize those thoughts and put them into words. Hopefully I'm back to my normal schedule soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment