Sunday, August 3, 2008

5 years...

5 years ago yesterday, I married the man that I call my husband, my soul mate, the father of my children, my love. I remember that day like it was yesterday- I was so calm until it got time to walk down the isle... I didn't even get in the doors of the sanctuary before I was bawling because I was so blessed to be able to enter into a marriage with Christ as our ROCK with my one true love.  I'll never forget how nervous Derek was, holding my hand so tightly that I couldn't feel it anymore. But what an amazing experience... to become one with your Creator, and your soul mate all at once- to be joined together for life to work as a team, minister as a team and love each other as you are one. 5 years later, and we have 2 beautiful kids- that I adore- and I couldn't be happier with my little family! Derek- I love you and I hope that these have been the best five years of your life!!!!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="324" caption="My wonderful husband! Happy Anniversary!"]My wonderful husband! Happy Anniversary![/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment