Thursday, March 1, 2012

So I finally got around to them...

I finally got around to snapping a few pictures of my "11 month old" who is ACTUALLY  going to be ONE in 17 days :(  well pretty much 16 at this point.  And that also reminds me I NEED to send out his invites. Thanks blogger for that reminder.

I snapped these this morning while he was playing with his toys.  Unfortunately MOST of the pictures ended up blurry because he was moving so fast and crawling toward me haha  I Just love them though. especially the last one of his teefies. He's the only one of my kids to not get his two middle teeth first. He got one middle and one side skipping the other middle in between the two haha but I Think it's not far behind.


   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment