Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sicklings.

It started with one.

The oldest boy. He got up one morning and was extra clingy, not a big deal, and then, he took a nap before lunch. That's practically unheard of these days. He woke up from his nap and I knew just why he was being that way.  FEVER.

Thee next day he was fine. I'm thinking great, this was just a one day thing, and we're done. We went to church that night and were around some sick kids, so... who knows...


Thursday morning, the baby wakes up with a snotty nose and a lowgrade fever.

And then the other two wake up... Coughs and snotty noses. More fever.  Oh boy, here we go.


Fast forward a week, and  we are STILL dealing with this cough and sinus mess. BLAH.  But my kids have been troopers... so... no new pics from me this week, and certainly not anything fun to share.  Tomorrow though, we're trying out a few things I've seen on pinterest, so hopefully I'll blog those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment