Thursday, February 23, 2012

11 months

Ok, so I'm a week late, I kept putting it off because I haven't been able to do any 11 month pictures yet, but I cannot put it off any longer. I need to make sure I get it in before he's a year old in THREE WEEKS!  These pictures were a week or so before he turned 11 months, but they will have to do. :)

Sooo....
Photobucket
At 11 months old.   Asher is taking up to 4-5 steps at a time (when he wants to). He will walk holding onto just about anything, and he stands constantly. He pulls up on everything and loves being up on the other kids 'level' 

He has two teeth now, and his eating has picked up considerably. It's like he realized HEY I have teeth, I can chew this!

That boy LOVES some food.

He sometimes will say "bububub" when he is yelling at Elijah.  And the other day he yelled KY at kyley to get her attention.  He's starting to recognize sounds and try to mimic them instead of just babbling.  So much fun!
Photobucket
He loves to give kisses now. So sweet. The best is when he's on the phone with Derek and he can see Derek's picture on the phone and kisses it over and over. 

He's also learned to squeal.  All of my kids have gone through this, and it's not fun, thankfully it's usually just a stage!
Photobucket

He eats mostly table food, but at home he loves to eat his bananas.  It's the only baby food he really cares for. He will eat apples sometimes (babyfood) but usually he wants bananas and if it isn't that, he will scream until you get bananas.   He is getting better and better at the sippy cup thing. He prefers the ones with a straw, which I'm perfectly ok with. He really doesn't like tipping the cup up to drink haha
He drinks juice and milk in his cup (cow's milk).   

I really cannot believe that in less than a month my sweet boy will be a year old.  He was JUST born!!!   We are planning his party already and I just know he's going to love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment