Monday, November 5, 2012

Thanks.

Colossians 3

15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.

I could list so many other times the Bible talks about being thankful, but this is one of my favorites. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I often get caught up in listing all the many things bringing me down.    

Ever been there?  Things seem to be stacking up against you and you don't know how you're going to make it? 

Start listing your blessings and being thankful. 

I love November, because people all over the world start to really think about what they're thankful for and list them out. It is so heart warming to watch people look into their lives and see the blessings God has given them. 

It's about time we took our focus off of those things that bring us down. Life isn't about money or things, or what we have to get done, it's about our relationship with Christ.  If you focus on Him and the things He's blessed you with, your entire outlook will change!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment