Saturday, November 3, 2012

Be Still

 Have you ever just looked around you and wondered what was God really doing in your life?

Let me encourage you today to just sit back and listen.



He is here for the broken and life to the one who is undone He is peace to the wounded and hope for the helpless one He is here, He is here
Be still my soul, be still Be still my soul, be still Wait patiently upon the Lord Be still my soul, be still
When the waves rise against me and the wind tries to draw me away I will stand on the mountain, safe in Your arms I will sing I will sing
Be still my soul, be still Be still my soul, be still Wait patiently upon the Lord Be still my soul, be still
Be still I know He is God He is here, He is here Be still I know He is God He is here, He is here
So be still my soul, be still Be still my soul, be still Wait patiently upon the Lord Be still my soul, be still Wait patiently upon the Lord Be still my soul, be still

No comments:

Post a Comment