Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pedi appts!

So today we had double pedi appts! What was I thinking??????? Thankfully since today is my first full day home from the hospital, Derek was home with me and got to go with us. I don't know what I'd have done if it wasn't for that because man was it a LONG day!

Both kids had their fingers pricked and neither of them cried! I was so proud! And Kyley thought she was such a big girl because she got to pee in a cup for the first time today LOL (if she only knew what a pain it really was)
Then they weighed them and did all the checkup stuff. They both look great and the pedi was impressed with how smart they both are!

Their stats are as follows

Elijah:

18 lbs 15 oz!!!!
28 inches
18 1/4 head circumference


Kyley:

38 lbs
39 1/2 inches


Anyhow, Elijah's iron is alittle low but we're going to check it again in amonth and see how he's doing, and Kyley has a small bit of eczema (not a surpise huh?) but overall everyone looks great!!!!


As for me, I'm feeling alright today, I actually got to eat a few meals- so that's good stuff smile.gif And I'm not near as sore as I was yesterday!!! So yay I hope this is all over with soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment