Friday, January 16, 2009

Cleaning and Resting

Somehow I think I've confused the two words...

I'm supposed to be RESTING, you know having had surgery 3 days ago... but here I sit, taking a break from CLEANING.

What is wrong with me? I have my husband home to help me with everything and I still don't sit still and do nothing like I should be doing.

Can cleaning be resting???? I don't know... maybe it makes sense in my mind.
A clean house means my mind is at ease, a messy house makes me scatter brained, so maybe cleaning really is resting?

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! I cannot rest if my house is very messy. Even when I was supposed to be on bed rest with my first baby, I would wait for Carl to leave for work. Then I would get up and clean just enough that I felt better, but not enough for Carl to notice. This must just be a woman thing, because Carl certainly can ignore a mess, not matter how bad, and say it can wait till tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete