1. To recover ownership of by paying a specified sum.
2. To pay off (a promissory note, for example).
3. To turn in (coupons, for example) and receive something in exchange.
4. To fulfill (a pledge, for example).
5. To convert into cash: redeem stocks.
6. To set free; rescue or ransom.
7. To save from a state of sinfulness and its consequences. See Synonyms at save1.
8. To make up for: The low price of the clothes dryer redeems its lack of special features.
9. To restore the honor, worth, or reputation of: You botched the last job but can redeem yourself on this one.
I don't know about ya'll but that is GOOD news. I am Redeemed. I may be a sinner at heart, but I am Redeemed.
I absolutely LOVE Dayspring. I have not seen a single item on their site that I haven't loved.
And this teacup. Oh this teacup. I adore this. It's one of my favorite scriptures first of all, and secondly, oh isn't it adorable?
The artwork on this line is beautiful. I love the colors, and patterns, it's just so fun and cheery!
Another shot of this cool memofolia. Seriously, awesome stuff!
This is what the front cover looks like up close.
And this gift bag is awesome. I am looking for the perfect opportunity to gift this to one of my girl friends.
And the coffee mug. Who doesn't love waking up and drinking from a cute mug like this with an awesome message?
The other side.
A few more shots of the teacup.
a. follow my blog, and...
b. leave me a comment here telling me what the 'redeemed' message means to you!
I will leave this giveaway open until April 29th at 12 pm(my hubby's birthday!) And to celebrate, I will draw a winner that evening. Enjoy and good luck!
*affiliate links are used in this post.