Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Elijah-bug!

It's hard to believe that four years ago today, were came into our lives.  
Photobucket
Photobucket


You changed my world forever little man.

Photobucket

Today, you are FOUR.  

You love to run and jump and dance.  You love video games, and race cars, and army men.  Swords, and guns, and ninja outfits.

Photobucket

You are smart, and hilarious.  You always seem to say things that crack me up.

Photobucket

You love your sister and brother, and work so hard to protect them (when you're not beating them up haha)

My world will never be the same Elijah.  You've brought me a joy I didn't know I could have.
Photobucket

You love to help me with things, and you are so loving and snuggly. I just love Elijah hugs. You love to kiss and snuggle anytime you can.

Photobucket

You love tomatoes. And salad. And macaroni and cheese.  (well, mostly anything I put in front of you these days)



Photobucket

You love to play outside, bubbles and bikes and skates, and dirt and you love to 'cut' the grass with scissors.

Photobucket

You love to be just like daddy.  If you could dress like him all the time you would.  

Photobucket

You're growing up right before my eyes.  I adore you my sweet boy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

You love to go to church and learn more about Jesus.

Photobucket
You can spell your name, and are learning to recognize and write the letters.
Photobucket
You are so excited about going to preschool in the fall.
Photobucket

I cannot believe how big you are getting. 

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!   We love you so much!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

1 comment:

  1. wow.. I think there were about seven different kids pictures in there.. he has changed.. so much.. and so often..

    ReplyDelete