Friday, April 17, 2009

Family Reunion

Also, last weekend we got to spend some time with family we don't normally see. My dad's side of the family had their first ever family reunion. It was actually a lot of fun and I enjoyed getting to catch up :)

Here are a few photos from that!


Kyley playing with a few of her cousins
Photobucket

This is Macy (Wendell's daughter) and Haley (Ruby's stepdaughter)
Photobucket

My daddy
Photobucket

My daddy and his siblings from L to R Uncle Phillip, Aunt Jenny, Aunt Sherry, and Daddy
Photobucket

Kyley and Macy and Haley again
Photobucket

Derek up to bat :)
Photobucket

Derk and Eli
Photobucket

Derek helping Kyley get an egg during the egg hunt
Photobucket

My cousin Terry helping Elijah hunt easter eggs
Photobucket

Kyley hunting eggs
Photobucket

Me, My mom and Elijah
Photobucket

Paw Paw and Elijah
Photobucket

My cousin Terry and his wife got baptized while we were there, this is Terry, I didn't get any pictures of Donna that turned out good because my battery died not long after this pic was taken.
Photobucket

Elijah bug was all tuckered out haha
Photobucket

and this is a group pic of most of the people that were there that day!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment