Friday, April 17, 2009

BEACH!

This past weekend we had the pleasure of spending some time with some awesome friends that we miss greatly.
And while we were there we went to the beach!!!

The kids loved it, and I'm glad because last time we went Kyley was small and she hated it!

Here are just a few pictures from the day! These photos are unedited so what you see is what you get.


My sweet Kyley-bear

Photobucket


Elijah-bug

Photobucket

My awesome hubby

Photobucket

More Elijah-bug
Photobucket



My Derky and Me :)

Photobucket

Elijah thought the sand was fun to eat apparently
Photobucket

YUM! doesn't he look so grown up?
Photobucket

random photo of my toes in the sand :) I love it
Photobucket

Jeremy was having a blast
Photobucket

Alright now, let's all give it up for Jeremy sporting some gorgeous PINK crocs :)

Photobucket

so cute
Photobucket

I love this picture of my kids- wasn't planned this way but it turned out great!
Photobucket

Elijah had gotten a little overstimulated and needed a break (don't mind how rough I look)
Photobucket

Jen and a few of the kids watching clams or mussels or whatever it is that thing was.
Photobucket

Derk being silly as usual
Photobucket

More of Jeremy's incredible sense of style :) I love this kid :)

Photobucket

and one more of Elijah.
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment