Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 4 and 5 mixed in.

So, I tried to post last night before I went to bed. And my firefox crashed and I lost what I was working on.   I tried to post again this morning to make up for it, and I again failed. So tonight, I play catch up.

Yesterday's post would've went something like this :


Today I am thankful for surprise lunch dates with my husband, and paid time off.

I'm thankful for target clearance, and great friends.

Oh and I'm thankful for awesome food at San Marcos.



And today, there are so many more.

Today I am thankful for a relaxing day with family.

I'm thankful for great food, great company, and football that filled our evening.

I'm also thankful that football doesn't get me all worked up like it does a few of our "guests"  (that would be my mom and brother)


No comments:

Post a Comment