Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And instead...

Boy did that fail quickly?

I have attempted to blog my "thankful" posts from my new phone. Apparently they aren't going through. OOPS.

So quick recap:

I'm thankful for a sweet little man who's learning to crawl, and for huge tubs of army men that entertain my boys for hours.

I'm thankful for a wonderful Church family and an amazing thanksgiving dinner we had this weekend.

I'm thankful for a successful surgery for my daddy last week, and that he's healing nicely. PRAISE THE LORD!

I'm thankful for my mom and how hard she works to provide for their family.

I'm thankful for silly kids who like to do silly things and make me laugh.

I'm thankful for THE WORD.

I'm thankful for a new cell phone that hopefully I can figure out how to blog from and it actually show up.

I'm thankful for my sweet girl who is so super excited about her fall dance recital tonight.


I could go on and on, but I think I'll leave it at that. 

We are spending our day getting ready for recital tonight. Kyley is stoked. I'm hoping to post pictures from that on the blog later tonight or tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment