Monday, October 11, 2010

new this week.

My niece Lily is in town. Kyley is STOKED to get to spend some time with her! Today we (my daddy and I took all the kids to the park (look for many pictures to come soon!) and the kids had an absolute blast! They wore us out!

The fair is also in town for the week. We are looking forward to taking the kids and enjoying the circus, etc.

17 weeks! I haven't done a weekly update in 2 weeks, I keep slacking. Things are going well! I still haven't gained any weight, which is good for me since I was a bit overweight to begin with. I can't believe it's almost half way over already! The second half should seem to fly by seeing as how the holidays are coming up and such! I can't wait!

We are working on plans for halloween. My kids STILL don't know what they want to be! Hoping to pick out the costumes this weekend!

I have two big photoshoots within the next week. Looking forward to those and the fun I'm going to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment