Saturday, September 19, 2009

On the first day of First Grade Preschool

Kyley has been so excited for literally YEARS to start school... This fall she is now old enough to go to preschool/K4/pre-K whatever you want to call it!

Here are my babies on the front porch before we left!!
Photobucket


Before heading to school we went to Chick Fil A for FREE breakfast! How cool is that? Free breakfast AND a picture with the cow on your very first day of school?
Photobucket

These are my monkey's waiting outside before school.
Photobucket

And here is Kyley walking up to the school.
Photobucket

While Kyley partied at school- this is what her daddy and bubba were doing... LOL
Photobucket


And when I went to pick her up I took a picture of her at her "seat" with her nametag.
Photobucket



She had such a great time! She's loving it everyday and is so excited about it! I can't believe my baby is so grown up!

1 comment: