Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some of my favorite people and what they do :)

Apparently, my son thinks it's fun to sit IN his plate instead of eat it...

Photobucket
Photobucket

But he also loves to snuggle with his daddy :)

Photobucket

and my sweet girl :) She thinks she's grown now, and she likes to make her own lunch :)
This is her and her first peanut butter sandwich she made :)
Photobucket

The day before this, Derek was home from work and apparently she made her own sandwich without him knowing, it consisted of bread, mayo, and pickles... what a lunch huh?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ky... the thought of a mayo and pickle sandwich is making me gag! I lurve Derek's PJ pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Ky's hair has grown these last few weeks!

    Yeah, Derek's clothes are an interesting combo. Are those Mario pants? Cool!

    Give the kiddos hugs. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete