Monday, February 16, 2009

Free Therapy :)

I love Monday's... how many times can I say that?

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I so did NOT get all excited about Valentine's day that I was wanting to give everyone their gifts way back early in the week, but I refrained

I most certainly did NOT enjoy every minute of getting to buy lunch for my MIL and BIL and my bestest friend on Sunday. That rarely happens and I love being able to bless them!

I also did NOT teach a lesson Friday night with only an illustration to go from. God works like that sometimes :)

I also did NOT love the sermon sunday morning because God gave me another lesson from it LOL Don't worry I will NOT be blogging about it later!!!!

I did NOT almost have a meltdown last night after seeing Mckmama's valentine wedding photos because I do NOT have to shoot a wedding in 4 months and I'm NOT already stressing out about not being good enough. *sigh*

However I am NOT also so excited about this wedding because we do NOT already have rooms booked that are NOT at a resort that is also NOT on the beach!!!!!!!!! yay!!!

And because this said wedding that I am NOT shooting is just a hop skip and a jump away from some of our awesome friends, Carl and Jennifer, we will NOT be going to visit them that weekend as well!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!

I did NOT plan to make a draft of this post earlier in the week so I wouldn't forget not me's and I did NOT forget to write said draft and I did NOT forget half of the things I thought were hilarious to write on here... oh well... not me!!!

And lastly.... I did NOT find out last night that Laura and Adam are most likely coming in JULY and I did NOT get all excited and already start making plans, that would be crazy of me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment