Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's Monday again!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So here are the things I did NOT do!!!

I have NOT played Halo 3 with my husband just to get him to leave me alone about it, and I did NOT get frustrated within just a few minutes of doing so. I also did NOT continue playing just because I knew it would mean a lot to him even though I did not enjoy it.

I did NOT pack a dr appt, walmart, gymnastics, the park, picking up my brother from school, dropping my brother off at home, ballet, and cleaning all into one day before my husband got home from work. Crazy!

I did NOT get so excited to see Jennifer online for the first time since they got to FL that I did NOT get all giddy and IM her right away! I did NOT miss chatting with her so badly the whole day she was without internet LOL how pathetic would that be?

I did NOT tell one of my good friends tonight, who came to town this week to visit her family (and ME :) ) that, I'd be glad when she went home because then we could chat on facebook. Nah not me...
Of course if I did say something like this Michelle would totally get it though and laugh with me :)

I also did NOT cook the most amazing pork tenderloin this week, and I do NOT want to hurry to the store to buy some more so I can make more and more and more

I so did NOT get all frustrated over losing a papi while I was nursing Elijah and wanting to put him down for a nap, wake him up to go get a papi from the other room, only to later find that I did NOT have a brand new box with two papi's in it sitting on my desk, that's NOT been there for a long time now and I did NOT forget it was there!

I did NOT eat spaghetti sauce for dinner one night this week because I did NOT make grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup for the rest of the family and I did NOT just not feel in the mood for that.

I did NOT freak out over stupid facebook photo uploader not working this week... no that'd be silly of me to get upset about such a small thing!

I have NOT stalked Mckmama's blog all week just to see her amazing pictures from her cruise... NOT ME!!!!

I also seriously did NOT walk into CR Friday night expecting to see Carl and Jen... what was I NOT thinking???

I did NOT take my 4 yr old ice skating with our childrens church, only to not let her ice skate... what a horrible mom would that be?

I also did NOT skip out on TWO superbowl parties Sunday because, I just don't care about it ... yeah NOT ME!

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Consider yourself now being blogstalked by me :)

    ReplyDelete