Saturday, September 18, 2010

14 weeks!

How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: Your baby is 3.42 inches (8.7cm) long and weighs about 1.52 ounces (43 grams) - approximately the weight of a letter!
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: none
Maternity Clothes: trying not to wear them, but I've pulled a few things out.
Gender:well... it's too early to know for sure :)
Movement: Feeling a few more rolls than last week, but nothing significant yet. 
What I miss: I think it's finally hit me that things are getting real. eek. overwhelmed.
Sleep: some nights I sleep well, others not so much.
Symptoms: stuffy nose and a few aches here and there, nothing major. Still a bit nauseous here and there.
Best Moment this week: not really sure
What I am looking forward to: the kids and Derek being able to feel the babe move and it becoming more real

No comments:

Post a Comment