Saturday, September 11, 2010

13 weeks!

 Ok, because Jen mentioned this on last weeks post I felt like I needed to "preface" this with the fact that under the "size of baby" answer, I typically copy/paste the short paragraph on size that week from a parenting website so the fact that I used the words "Junior" and "he" last week have no indication of what we are having.  Just so ya know :) (and the fact that it says "she" and "her" this week is totally not indicative either, just copying from babycenter.com
 
How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: none
Maternity Clothes: trying not to wear them, but I've pulled a few things out.
Gender:well... it's too early to know for sure :)
Movement: Feeling a few more rolls than last week, but nothing significant yet. 
What I miss: not having a stuffy nose. yikes. I can't breathe!
Sleep: some nights I sleep well, others not so much.
Symptoms: eek my hips. ok but I think thats an alignment thing and not a baby thing.
Best Moment this week: Elijah kissing my tummy <3
What I am looking forward to: the kids and Derek being able to feel the babe move and it becoming more real!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I just had to pick at you, because I know you don't think it's a boy. Hope your stuffy nose gets better!

    ReplyDelete