Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finally an end in sight...

It's 11:20 pm here-  there is finally an end in sight to this long long long frustrating day.

Typically I'm not so excited for a day to end but today was odd- Elijah has hit a growth spurt this week and wants to nurse almost every hour and on top of that wont sleep unless I"m holding him and even then it's only for small amts of time (i.e. 15 minutes max). I did get lucky and get one good nap today from him though.  Anyhow back to my day- On top of holding or nursing him all day- I have a 3 yr old to tend to... and she doesn't quite understand that mommy can't just drop Elijah and do whatever it is she wants :(  Thanks to my mom for making dinner for us though, as I was NOT up to cooking after fighting w/ the kids all day !  and yay for sleep coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment