Monday, June 3, 2013

Old Navy Activewear!!!

I recently got to go shopping with one of my bestest friends and pick up some more Old Navy Activewear.

It's turning into summer around here quickly so I went in looking for something cool and comfortable to keep me motivated to stay in shape.

The selection in store this year was great. I loved all the bright color combinations and I loved almost everything I tried on. 

Ultimately, I picked out a black short with pink trim and a matching pink shirt, and I'm thrilled with my choice.

 The shirt is a relaxed but fitted shape and I love how it doesn't show too many bulges without being too loose to comfortably work out in.

 The shorts and shirt both have these mesh panels for ultimate comfort. It lets the air flow freely as you work out and keeps you cool. Definitely a plus!




The color in these pictures doesn't do it justice either. I love the colors together! Such a great combination.

As a bonus feature, Old Navy's shorts have these cute little pockets inside the waistband. They are big enough to fit some change or a key to a locker in, just perfect for keeping up with it without feeling tied down.

The shorts are so comfy I've slept in them and I love them. I think I need some more!

Overall, I loved the quality of these products and I'm so glad I got to pick these out because I am loving them!

*full disclosure:  I was given coupons for me and a friend to pick out one top and one bottom from Old Navy's Activewear line, by Crowdtap.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment