Friday, January 18, 2013

22 months.

This boy never ceases to amaze me.

He found a paci and thinks it's his best friend again. (I have a love/hate relationship with this... love the extra sleep...hate the paci)

He is smart as a whip. He can follow simple commands (think, hey go throw this away in the trash) and he LOVES to make you happy by doing what you've asked.

The kid loves shoes. boots. slippers. anything for his feet!

He now is rocking a mohawk (along with his big brother)

He prays for us and is so sweet, he gets so excited to pray over someone.

He loves to repeat things. He'll try to repeat pretty much any word you ask of him.

He loves his daddy, and his doe doe... I think he has an obsession :)

Just today, he told me POOPY, BEFORE he pooped! And then when I sat him on the potty screamed NOOOOOOOO .... and DIAPER... until I put a diaper on him so he could poop.(tmi?)

He's still sweet and loveable and cuddly, but has a fierce and feisty side to him too.

I probably said this at this point with Elijah too, but he's showing no signs of weaning, so I anticipate we'll nurse well into his second year... however, Elijah weaned right at his 2nd birthday, so who knows.

 Last week, we measured the kids on our wall chart, and he's already passed Elijah by a good 3 inches from when Elijah was 2.  This kid is going to be taller than the other two for sure.



I can't believe he's about to be TWO years old in just a few months.  We're already in the planning stages of a joint party with his brother and I can't believe it's approaching so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment