Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Content VOID

Ya'll I'm sorry that my blog has been lacking some serious content lately. I've felt pretty overwhelmed with the busy-ness of life lately. We've spent a lot of time working on stuff for church, going to baseball and softball games and just hanging out with many friends and family lately. I love that about spring, but it always seems so BUSY.  Anyone else with me?

End of the year parties, and recitals, and playoff games, beginning of summer cookouts and playdates, etc.

The kids are growing WAY too fast. 

Kyley finished her FOURTH year of dance. I cannot believe it's been four years already, and we're looking forward to many more to come!  She is also finishing up first grade. She wants to school all summer too though, and hey why not!  She told me recently that she wants to do school every summer so she can graduate early. What a smart kid!   She also is working hard on learning to hit and catch so she can play softball next spring. That's definitely the goal! So... 2nd grade here we come!!!

Elijah is my busy body. That kid is into EVERYTHING. He starts pre-k in the fall and he is so excited. Honestly, so am I, I'm hoping it calms the kid down just a tad. Busy boy, busy boy.  I'm so proud of him though, he's learning so much and taking the world in every minute. He surprises me with the things he learns and remembers.

Asher is 14 1/2 months old. Where did that time go?  Today, he peed on the potty. No. WAY.
He is talking so much. Sissy. Bubba. Ball. Ky Ky. Mama. Dada. Paw Paw. KiKi.  Go. Yes. No. There are so many more...

Anyhow... maybe I'll up the content here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment