Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankfulness

Today I am thankful

I'm thankful for my Father. He holds me up when I feel like I can't go on.
I'm thankful for His strength and His mercies that are new each and every morning.

I'm thankful that he gave me such an amazing partner for this lifetime.
Sooo sooo thankful for a Godly man who is striving to do what's best for us and in the sight of God.

I'm thankful that He has blessed me with two BEAUTIFUL children.
I never knew how much my heart could love something until Kyley came into the world-and it just expounded when Elijah was born.

I'm thankful for my family and friends.  People who care about us and stick by us through thick and thin. They love us for who we are and are always there.

I'm thankful for our home. It may be small but it's a home and we are safe.

I'm thankful for food in our cabinets. I know how easily it is to not have food in this economy, so many people are struggling. For that I am blessed.

I'm thankful for an amazing church family that loves us and lifts us up in prayer.

I'm thankful for a ministry that was truly a divine appointment from God. Oh how I'm thankful for each and every kid that graces us with their presence at CRY.

I'm so thankful for a burning desire to know Jesus more. To know Him and to love Him.

I'm thankful for His word. His unfailing love. His grace. His peace. His forgiveness.

I'm thankful for my sight. More than most of you could ever know.

I'm thankful for the ability to do things on my own.

I'm thankful for the ability to drive, to cook, to see my babies grow up.

I'm thankful for second chances.

I'm thankful for a pediatrician who doesn't question my abilities as a mother

I'm thankful for a husband who trusts my judgements in that area as well.

I'm thankful for life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for you... I'm thankful to have met you and to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete