Friday, March 29, 2013

I have SO much to be doing.

I have so much to be working on, and I felt the need to blog. Go figure. :)

So my tiny turned TWO earlier this month. I cannot believe how fast that went.  The boys had a great party and Elijah turns 5 this week!  Everything turned out awesome and they had a great time.

We agreed on a contract on a house. Waiting on final paperwork and then we'll submit our binder and proceed toward closing!

I can't say I'm not a little nervous and I'm definitely stressed over this, but I'm learning to let go and just let God work.

We are gearing up for a huge Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow with Lakewood Kids, and I can't wait to see how that turns out.

With that being said, enjoy the weekend with your family, and celebrate our Risen King.  

No comments:

Post a Comment