Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A lot on my mind.

This week I took my baby girl to her very first church camp.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's been a LONG week without her. I can't wait to pick her up tomorrow morning and hear all about her week!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On the way home we took the boys to Peach Park.  My boys have never been!
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh and I took this tonight...
Photobucket
Asher apparently thinks learning the Old Testament books of the Bible is exciting!

Asher also got his very first haircut today (no pics yet).  His brother did it. *sigh*  Thankfully he only got one snip, so it'll grow back and it isn't very noticeable unless you know what you're looking for. But mommy still isn't happy.

I'd love it if you guys would head over to my friend Malerie's blog and considering sponsoring a puzzle piece to help bring their sweet Gia home.  They are so close, and just need a little more to be done with their fundraising.
They are also still selling T-shirts, and they are adorable. Kyley loves hers! (Thanks Mal and Kev!)


No comments:

Post a Comment